Thank you for your generous support of #GivingTuesday 2015! Together we raised $54,503 through 121 online gifts, ranging in size from $5 to $6,000. And 100% of each gift went directly to a retired SBC pastor, worker or widow in critical financial need.
#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. It happens the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday and is an opportunity for cities, churches, families and individuals around the world to come together and celebrate generosity.
Here are ways you can participate on November 29:
- Donate to Mission:Dignity online. We hope to have matching funds this year. Check back often for updates.
- Make your #GivingTuesday gift in honor of your pastor, a former pastor or someone special. We’ll acknowledge your gift with a special letter to them.
- Share a message on Facebook or Twitter. Post a message explaining why you support Mission:Dignity. Use the hashtags #MissionDignity, #GiveDignity and #GivingTuesday.
- Take and post an #unselfie, a photo of yourself or someone holding a sign sharing what Mission:Dignity means to you. Use the hashtags #MissionDignity, #GiveDignity and #GivingTuesday.
- We’d love to share your #unselfies on the Mission:Dignity Facebook page, with your permission. Simply email your photo to MissionDignity@GuideStone.org and watch for it to appear on the Mission:Dignity Facebook page sometime throughout the day.
- Share one of our videos or stories.
Please share these Giving Tuesday banners to promote this special event.